Natural Beauty Vs. Makeup & Plastic Surgery

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

My final print based media task was to produce a collection of pictures that highlight a social issue. I was pleased to find out that I got a distinction overall for this project therefore, I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys! 
Hannah Altman Photography 

During my research for this project I found loads of examples that I could easily link with my chosen social issue. However, the one that stood out to me was a female photographer, Hannah Altman who did a similar project. Her Tumblr page is filled with amazing photography concepts. The ones that caught my eye were a group of images 'highlighting the pressures of women to feel beautiful at all times using glitter'. This inspired me creatively as I loved how she consistently used glitter in a stylised manner throughout her images. 
Ella 

Mollie 


Polly 

Mum 
Thank you to all my models! I consciously had all models female because women are arguably most effected by the social issue I chose. I hope you enjoyed this showcase of my photography project. There will be loads more coming soon.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Copyright (2015 - 2017) Miss.AUC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.